WORLD OF WEDGWOOD ARTISAN FAYRE
Come and see me on Monday 1st May when I'll be displaying a selection of my luxury textiles for you to browse and buy.
The World of Wedgwood hosts a monthly Artisan Craft Fayre so please come and say hello, browse or discuss your commission requests!
This one takes place on May Day Bank Holiday Monday in celebration of Staffordshire Day, and as an added treat, Kate Malone, judge on The Great British Pottery Throw Down will also be there!
The day takes place between 10am and 4pm. It's a great day out so why not make a day of it! Lots to see and do including:
• Over 40 stalls selling hand crafted products and locally sourced fine foods.
• Live music by local artists.
• Wedgwood Museum and Factory self-guided tours.
• Take the Pottery Spotter's Museum Trail and win a special prize.
• Breakfast and Sunday Lunch in The Dining Hall restaurant from 9.30am until 4pm*.
• Treat yourself to an exquisite Afternoon Tea in the Wedgwood Tea Room*. Why not add a glass of champagne?
• Put your creative talents to the test by throwing a pot or designing and decorating your own plate.
• "Play with Clay" free pot throwing for children.
• Indulge yourself in one of our Retail stores. Browse Wedgwood's latest dining and gift ranges in The Flagship Store. Or find great value buys in our Factory Outlet.
• Bring your walking boots for a relaxing Sunday walk in the adjacent Hem Heath Woods, 100 acres of Staffordshire Wildlife Trust Woodland. Dogs on leads welcome in the woods and the courtyard.
• Free parking all day.
*Call 01782 282986 for table reservations.
Please note: There are no ATM or cashback facilities on site so please bring sufficient cash for your purchases at the Fayre.
World of Wedgwood